Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
EA is still struggling to accommodate customers who purchased SimCity upon launch on Wednesday. The publisher has resorted to temporarily disabling "non-critical gameplay features" within SimCity in a bid to regain control of the overbearing traffic that has rendered the title unplayable.
Meanwhile, graphics card maker Nvidia has confirmed PhysX And APEX support for the PlayStation 4.
All the news:
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Xbox 360 update released
- PlayStation 4 gets Nvidia PhysX And APEX support
- Warface trailer: Real-time weapon customisation
- US Nintendo downloads: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon demo, Wrecking Crew
- God of War: Ascension review round-up: Kratos brings the pain
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger trailer, screens released
- Rome 2 Total War: Parthia playable faction revealed - screen
- Wonderbook 'could have sold better', Sony admits
- Gears of War: Judgment launch trailer: 'trust your guts'
- Dead Space 3 DLC: Awakened trailer and screens
- Metal Gear Rising DLC: VR Missions dated, story-based add-ons detailed
- After Kickstarter miss, Death Inc devs pledge to fight on
- To The Moon creator reveals spiritual successor
- UK pro gamer tournament offers first hands-on with Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Kojima extends GDC talk on Fox Engine, MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Planescape: Torment spin-off hits $1m Kickstarter goal in 6 hours
- New Assassin's Creed 4 screens show cut-throat gameplay
- CVG LivePlay: Mario Kart tournament
- Garry's Mod lifetime revenue put at $22m
- The Walking Dead Season 2 expected in autumn 2013
- Gears of War: Judgment trailer shows new crossbow
- Muramasa Rebirth screenshots: Kids and swords
- EA disables certain SimCity features in new bid to solve server calamity