CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed over the weekend.
Battlefield 4 is likely to be revealed by EA on March 26, it has been reported. The publisher has sent invites to members of US press for an event in San Francisco on March 26, coinciding with the Game Developers Conference.
Meanwhile, EA has said that it has SimCity's server capacity up by 120 per cent, leading to 'significantly improved' service following a disastrous launch.
All the news:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 'Rise of the Hutt Cartel' DLC video
- SimCity servers "improved significantly", says EA - offers free game
- Killzone: Mercenary video shows new gameplay
- Update: SimCity EU servers suffer intermittent outages
- Battlefield 4 reveal on March 26, teases EA
- Minecraft 'Redstone Update' pre-release goes live, full update next week
- Miyamoto: Wii U interface performance to be improved 'by summer'
- The Last of Us demo release date confirmed
- Diablo 3 update 1.0.8 to tackle co-op issues
- EA halts SimCity marketing support
- PS Access TV episode 72 stars PS4
- 'There's still life in Kratos', say God of War: Ascension devs
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 launch trailer: Bullet to the head
- New Star Soccer update promised as downloads pass 2m
- PS4 ticks all the right boxes, say God of War: Ascension devs
- Crysis 3 patch now live on PC
- Dragon Quest X gears up for Wii U release with new gameplay trailer
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC trailer shows VR Missions
- Full F-Zero AX arcade game discovered in GameCube version
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D not developed by Retro Studios
- Former Epic boss Mike Capps departs as advisory role ends
- Vita sales 'exploded over Christmas', claims PlayStation UK boss