Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you sleeping.
The Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution has been officially confirmed by Square Enix. It promises to deliver "a full slate" of GamePad features including touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing, augmented sniping, grenade throwbacks and "many other neural hub enhancements," as well as a rehaul of the original's much maligned boss battles.
Elsewhere, Final Fantasy Versus XIII has reportedly been renamed Final Fantasy XV and will release as a PS4 exclusive.
- Star Trek 'Making of' part 2: Attack of the Gorn
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time trailer shares its secrets
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 bound for PSN in April
- Battlefield 4 teaser site launched, offers exclusive dogtag for BF3
- Steam 'Early Access' lets you play games still in development
- Final Fantasy V hits iOS in Japan this month
- BioShock Infinite video: creating Elizabeth
- EU PS Store update: The Warriors, BioShock Infinite, Walking Dead: Survival Instincts
- UK games tax relief delayed
- Japan: 3DS reclaims sales lead from Vita
- Namco 'considering platform strategy' for Tekken X Street Fighter
- New Xbox 360 spring hardware bundles released
- Deus Ex Wii U features overhauled boss fights, New Game+
- Garriott explains why he thinks 'most game designers suck'
- Ron Gilbert unveils Scurvy Scallywags for iOS
- Dev discusses next Tomb Raider: 'As Lara grows, so must her challenges'
- SimCity update 1.7 released, improves traffic congestion
- 'High-profile' Microsoft employee Xbox Live accounts hacked
- Next-gen Xbox dev kit points to 'always online'
- Uncharted 3 free-to-play multiplayer downloaded 350k times
- Elder Scrolls Online receives fresh screens and info
- Katamari creator's new game features '16-button controller'
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII reportedly renamed FFXV, is PS4 exclusive
- Activision to share Fast & Furious details 'in the coming weeks'