Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you sleeping.
Kojima Productions studio head Hideo Kojima announced during an ongoing GDC session that Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain put together are Metal Gear Solid 5.
Meanwhile, the latest batch of Grand Theft Auto 5 screenshots have been unleashed.
All the news:
- David Hayter dropped for Metal Gear Solid 5
- New PS4 details - raises friend limit, headset included, 'very large' HDD
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Notes on 18 key images from the reveal trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 video: Six minutes of gameplay
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The first trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain revealed
- Walking Dead maestros reveal next project: 'The Wolf Among Us'
- Mobile gaming is 'over', says Atari founder Bushnell
- ZombiU patch fixes game-breaking glitch
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Achievements leak
- EU PS Store update: BioShock Infinite, Army of Two, DOA5 Plus
- Japan: Luigi's Mansion and 3DS top sales charts
- Tecmo Koei licenses Unreal Engine 3 for Inafune's Ninja Gaiden Z
- New GTA 5 screenshots show skydiving, minigun action
- PSN spring sale kicks off today
- Sony open to having paid alphas on all platforms
- Jade Raymond: 'Indies are delivering many of the most exciting concepts'
- Injustice: Gods Among Us reportedly in development for iOS
- PS4 architect: 'Clearly we had some issues with PS3'
- Battlefield 4 pre-order bonuses and special edition revealed
- EA to shut down Old Republic Asia-Pacific servers
- Tomb Raider PC patch released
- Video: Wii U loading times halved after firmware update
- Battlefield 4: DICE 'not actively looking at Wii U', won't talk next-gen