Newly revealed Forza Horizon Achievements hint at the release of more DLC for the Xbox 360 game.
The ten Achievements listed below, which were outed by Exophase, reveal what you'll need to do to boost your Gamerscore by a total of 250.
As pointed out on NeoGAF, Forza Horizon season pass owners received their last piece of DLC earlier this month in the form of a new car pack. The season pass provided access to six car packs and December's Forza Horizon Rally expansion pack.
We've asked Microsoft if the newly revealed Achievements mean there's more DLC on the way.
- My First Challenge - You earned your first Medal (10G)
- Ferrari Fan - You earned a Medal in 14 different Ferraris (20G)
- It's Just Money - You earned a Medal in 14 different cars worth at least 1 million Cr. each (20G)
- Snake Charmer - You earned a Medal in 3 different Shelbys (20G)
- Lamborghini Lover - You earned a Medal for 8 different Lamborghinis! (20G)
- Nissan Ninja - You earned Medals by racing, jumping, and drifting 7 different Nissans! (20G)
- Well Engineered - You efficiently earned a Medal in 10 different BMWs (20G)
- Sir Challenge-a-Lot - Like a true gent, you earned a Medal in 20 different British cars! (20G)
- Ford Champion - You earned a Medal in 13 different Fords (20G)
- Forza Legend - You proved you're a Forza Legend by earning a Medal in 146 cars! (80G)