Capcom has released a new Resident Evil 6 patch for the PC version of the game.
The patch follows on from last week's release of fresh PC exclusive Resident Evil 6 DLC, which added Left 4 Dead 2 characters to the playable roster in the PC-only 'The Mercenaries No Mercy' mode, plus L4D2 Special Infected as enemies.
Resident Evil 6-themed DLC for Valve's game will release this spring.
- Fixed responses to commands given by partners in co-op.
- Fixed the display issue with the "Ustanak 1" action figure in Collections
- Fixed the difficulty level during the Haos battle in Chris' campaign, chapter 5-3
- Fixed the input problem when using gamepads during the J'avo car chase scene in Chris' campaign, chapter 3-6
- Fixed the issue where the player is unable to go through the door in Jake's campaign, chapter 4-4
- A number of other issues have also been fixed