Ubisoft has released a new Assassin's Creed 3 patch.
As well as introducing a number of fixes for campaign and multiplayer issues, the game update adds support for upcoming Assassin's Creed 3 DLC The Redemption. Set for release on April 23, it's the concluding episode of the Tyranny Of King Washington, a three-part tale which lets players "experience an alternate history of the American Revolution".
Patch 1.05 notes follow, courtesy of Worth Playing:
- Added support for DLC "The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption."
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington's sword.
- "Tyranny of King Washington" intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in "The Betrayal."
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in "The Betrayal."
- Abilities - Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific - The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.