Dead Island: Riptide retained the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart for the week ended May 11.
It's the third week the zombie sequel has held the No.1 position, one more than the original game managed in 2011.
Black Ops 2 climbed four places to No.2, boosted by strong retailer price promotions, while Tomb Raider was a non-mover at No.3
Injustice: Gods Among Us and FIFA 13 rounded off the top five, ahead of Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3 and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
The week's highest entries were the retail edition of The Walking Dead at No.9 and Persona 4 Arena at No.11, with Luigi's Mansion 2 sandwiched between the pair of new releases.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week):
- Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- BioShock Infinite (Take-Two)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
- The Walking Dead (Telltale)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)