A list of the single-player Trophies available in The Last of Us has been published online.
The campaign section of Naughty Dog's upcoming PS3 exclusive includes six Gold Trophies, nine Silver, seven Bronze, one Hidden and one Platinum. Details on the game's multiplayer component are expected to be revealed shortly.
Now's the time to avert your eyes if you want to avoid any potential spoilers ahead of the Last of Us release date of June 14.
Platinum Trophy (x1)
- It Can't Be For Nothing
Gold Trophies (x6)
- Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.
Silver Trophies (x9)
- Everything We've Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.
Bronze Trophies (x7)
- Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
- I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let's Gear Up - Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Hidden Trophy (x1)
Naughty Dog said earlier this week that it's planning to release three The Last of Us DLC packs post-launch, including one single-player expansion.