Sega will release campaign DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines in the form of the Stasis Interrupted pack.
Stasis Interrupted Trophies:
- Thank You, That Will Be All - Complete Stasis Interrupted at any difficulty
- I'm Happy to Disappoint You - Complete Stasis Interrupted in Ultimate Badass
- We're Still Collating - Find all Stasis Interrupted Audio Logs
- I Only Need to Know One Thing - Find your family
- They Can Bill Me - Destroy the Legato
- I Don't Got All Day - Sever the umbilical without missing a shot
- They're Dead! OK? Can We Go Now? - Kill all the Lurkers in Sulaco engineering
- Now What Are We Supposed to Do? - Escape the FTL ship
- We Are Leaving! - Survive the Queen escape
- It's the Only Way to Be Sure - Destroy all samples in the labs of the Queen module
Earlier this month, Gearbox president Randy Pitchford took to Twitter to defend the studio's critically panned shooter amid claims that Aliens: Colonial Marines 'exploited' fans of the franchise.
"The intent was to entertain," he said. "If that did not succeed with you, that was a failure but not a trick." He later added: "You mistake a creator failing to entertain with the creator having wicked intent. Did you like Crystal Skull? Spielberg?"
We said in our Aliens Colonial Marines review: "Even with decent multiplayer, Colonial Marines is still a major disappointment; one that stands in the shadow of Cameron's film classic."