A follow-up to the last batch of story-focused Dishonored DLC, The Knife of Dunwall, the campaign add-on sees players conclude the story of Daud, the assassin who killed the Empress at the beginning of the main game.
Power, weapon and item upgrades, plus Chaos level from The Knife of Dunwall will carry over via a compatible save file option. The DLC will be priced at 800 MS Points on Xbox 360 and £7.99/€9.99/$9.99/AU$14.45 on PS3 and PC.
It goes without saying that now's the time to avert your eyes if you want to avoid potential spoilers ahead of the Dishonored Brigmore Witches release date of August 13 (August 14 on PS3 in Europe).
- Breakout (10) - Break Lizzy Stride out of Coldridge Prison
- Gangs of Dunwall (10) - Restore the Undine to working condition
- Deal Maker (10) - Purchase at least 8 favors in The Brigmore Witches
- All Come To Ruin (30) - Complete The Brigmore Witches in High Chaos
- Changed Ways (30) - Complete The Brigmore Witches in Low Chaos
- Silence Is Golden(40) - Complete The Brigmore Witches without alerting anyone
- Cleanest Hands (40) - Complete The Brigmore Witches without killing anyone
- Enough Coin To Disappear (30) - Survive The Brigmore Witches in low chaos with 10,000 coins
- Parting Shot (10) - You delivered (or attempted) the killing blow on Corvo(2)
- Wall of Flesh (10) - You used an enemy lifted with Pull as a shield