Codemasters has released a list of the classic content set to feature in F1 2013.
Featuring all the cars, circuits and star drivers from the 2013 season, the game will be available in two editions: F1 2013 and F1 2013: Classic Edition.
The standard edition of the game provides access to iconic cars and drivers from the 1980s, while the premium edition delivers more classic content from the 1990s.
- Circuit De Jerez - former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX
- Brands Hatch - legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
- 1980 Williams FW07B, Original Driver: Alan Jones, Team Legend: Alain Prost
- 1986 Team Lotus 98T, Team Legend: Mario Andretti, Team Legend: Emerson Fittipaldi
- 1988 Ferrari F1-87/88C, Original Driver: Gerhard Berger, Team Legend: Michael Schumacher
- 1988 Team Lotus 100T, Original Driver: Satoru Nakajima, Team Legend: Mika Hakkinen
- 1988 Williams FW12, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: Damon Hill
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A, Original Driver: Jean Alesi, Team Legend: TBC
- 1992 Williams FW14B, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310, Original Driver: Michael Schumacher, Team Legend: Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18, Original Driver: Damon Hill, Original Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399, Original Driver: Eddie Irvine, Team Legend: Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21, Original Driver: TBC, Team Legend: Alain Prost
- Imola- former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
- Estoril - former home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX