Microsoft opened Gamescom 2013 with its press briefing by cementing its self-publishing policies for indie developers, detailing a rather impressive pack-in deal and announcing a brand new Fable game.
Together with a number of new trailers for upcoming Xbox games, as well as the announcement of some exclusive DLC, there has been plenty of new information to digest.
To help the process along we've collated all the news from Microsoft's event and compiled one handy list below.
- Xbox One UI screenshots released
- Kinect Sports Rivals video discusses benefits of Xbox One sensor
- Forza 5 screenshots show new Spa-Francorchamps track
- Dead Rising 3 'combo vehicles' revealed with screens
- Project Spark Kinect capture features revealed
- Mojang's Cobalt announced for Xbox One and 360 release
- Killer Instinct pricing structure detailed
- Peggle 2, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare releasing first on Xbox
- Xbox One launch games line-up confirmed
- Video: Ryse co-op multiplayer mode announced
- Ubisoft's The Division confirmed for PC
- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Legends is exclusive to Xbox consoles
- Xbox One Call of Duty Ghosts bundle, dedicated servers announced
- Confirmed: Xbox One to come with free FIFA 14 in Europe
- The Division: Xbox One to get exclusive content 'before and after release'
- Fable Legends announced for Xbox One
- Xbox One: Fighter Within trailer and screens
- Xbox One: indies can self-publish without fees