2K Games has announced Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition.
Available on PC (£29.99), Xbox 360 and PS3 (£39) internationally from October 11, 2013, 2K Games says the package contains over £75 of content, which is detailed below:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector's Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Gearbox Software president Randy Pitchford said: "For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it's natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content.
"The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun."