Sony has partnered with over 21 third-party developers to secure a range of "exclusive game content" for PlayStation platforms.
A list of partners making PlayStation-only content was shown by Sean Coleman, Sony Computer Entertainment America's group manager of retail training and advocacy, during a stage presentation at the GameStop Expo in Las Vegas last weekend.
"We've forged great third-party partnerships with some of the biggest developers to bring exclusive game content to PlayStation gamers which creates the best place to play," Coleman said.
Some partnerships we already knew about, like the fact that the PlayStation versions of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 4 and Watch Dogs will both feature one hour of exclusive gameplay, while others have yet to be publicly detailed.
- Activision Blizzard - Diablo III content
- Bethesda Games - The Elder Scrolls Online exclusive PlayStation 4 beta
- Bluepoint Games - "Bringing a Sony classic to current game systems"
- Bungie - Destiny content
- Capcom - Deep Down
- Disney Interactive
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag content, Watch Dogs content
- Warner Bros. - Batman: Arkham Origins content
- Zindagi Games
Coleman also claimed at the event: "If you compare PlayStation 4 visuals side by side with any other gaming console, PlayStation 4 will look better every time."