Every week, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed during the weekend.
The Xbox One release date is targeted for 'late November', according to words from PepsiCo, a promotional parter of Microsoft.
Meanwhile, a Microsoft Store listing for Halo Xbox One has revealed some tiny pieces of story information.
All the news:
- Plants Vs Zombies 2 downloads surpass predecessor
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Xbox One release date 'late November', hints PepsiCo promo
- Godus beta hits Steam Early Access on September 13
- Call of Duty: Ghosts video shows Free Fall DLC map
- Rainbow Six Vegas, Magic 2013 free to Xbox Live Gold subs next month
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD story trailer released
- New Borderlands 2 DLC detailed ahead of release next week
- New Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate trailer released
- Xbox Live Marketplace rebranded as Xbox Games Store
- Assassin's Creed sale hits EU PlayStation Store
- F1 2013 gameplay video shows Circuito De Jerez hot lap
- Nintendo UK cuts Wii U trade price, Lego City hardware bundle incoming
- Metal Gear Solid and Mass Effect movies 'still in early stages', says producer
- Magic: The Gathering 2013 rumoured to be next free Games With Gold title
- PlayStation Home content updates to cease in Japan
- Beyond: Two Souls video explores Jodie and Nathan's relationship
- HMV to hold GTA 5 midnight launches
- Killzone: Shadow Fall PS4 bundle listed by retailer
- Ghost Games takes charge of the Need for Speed franchise
- Microsoft Store reveals Halo Xbox One story titbits
- Sony working with 21 companies on 'exclusive PlayStation game content'