Saints Row 4 outsold new PC exclusive release Total War: Rome 2 by a few hundred copies to retain the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended September 7.
Diablo 3 re-entered the top ten at No.3 following the game's console release last Tuesday. The Xbox 360 version of the title accounted for 59 per cent of copies sold, according to Chart-Track.
Splinter Cell Blacklist dropped two places to No.4, while Disney Infinity rounded off the top five.
Vita exclusive shooter Killzone Mercenary debuted at No.8, two places above fellow new release Farming Simulator 2013. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate made its chart bow at No.35.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver)
- 02. Total War: Rome 2 (Sega)
- 03. Diablo 3 (Activision)
- 04. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 05. Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 06. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 07. Payday 2 (505 Games)
- 08. Killzone Mercenary (Sony)
- 09. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 10. Farming Simulator 201313 (Koch Media)