Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
Grand theft Auto V is has become one of the highest-rated games ever, according to new data published on Metacritic.
Meanwhile, Blizzard has announced plans to axe Diablo 3's real money Auction House on March 18, 2014.
All the news:
- EA appoints Andrew Wilson as CEO
- Pokémon X & Y trailer conjures up new Legendary Pokémon
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies out October
- Blizzard axing Diablo 3 Auction House in March
- Soulcalibur 2 HD Online screenshots show Spawn in action
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn digital sales resume
- 'Grim PC decline' not hurting games, says Gabe Newell
- Nintendo's leading ladies star in new Smash Bros screens
- The Evil Within TGS trailer turns up the creepy
- Activision steals Disney's thunder by flaunting Skylanders numbers
- GTA 5 attains joint-highest ever score on Metacritic
- Second Rome 2: Total War patch available now
- Soul Calibur: Lost Swords screens show colour-based gameplay
- Nintendo to hold National UK StreetPass Day on September 28
- Firefall studio reduces staff by ten per cent
- Far Cry 3 goes free in Europe via PlayStation Plus
- Inafune's Mighty No. 9 coming to Xbox, PS3 and Wii U