The new Splinter Cell: Blacklist Homeland DLC pack makes content previously exclusive to the collector's edition available to everyone for $7.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist's Homeland DLC pack adds two co-op mission maps, new gear and gadgets.
The content added through the Homeland DLC pack was previously exclusive to pre-orders and the collector's edition. Those with the standard edition, can enjoy the extra content for $7.
The Homeland DLC pack includes:
- Billionaire's Yacht co-op map: A story related mission to infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht. Can be played solo or with a friend.
- Dead Cost co-op map: Tasked with taking out a terrorist cell in the Middle East. Can be played with solo or with a friend.
- Crossbow with sleeping gas bullets
- Upper Echelon Suit
- 4E Eclipse Suit
- Gold, Amber and White goggles
- Exclusive Mercs and Spy Skin
In our Splinter Cell: Blacklist review we said: The game is made up of "meaty chunks of a great stealth" which is "book-ended by identity breaking flourishes".