Ubisoft has announced Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection, an upcoming release which packs in the first five games in the series.
Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection is set for release exclusively in Europe, Middle East and Africa territories on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. It'll be available on November 7 in Europe and the following day in the UK, where it'll be priced at £39.99.
Those seeking a more complete Assassin's Creed experience should hunt out last year's pricier Assassin's Creed Anthology release, which offers the first five games in the series in addition to all DLC.
Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection contents:
- Assassin's Creed: Draw your blades as Syrian Assassin Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad during the Third Crusade.
- Assassin's Creed 2 (Game of the Year Edition): Lead your Brotherhood as EzioAudtiore in the Italian Renaissance, also containing the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities DLCs.
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Set-up your Assassin Brotherhood in Rome to overthrow the Borgia Family.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations: Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Alta´r in Constantinople to close the Renaissance Trilogy.
- Assassin's Creed 3: Challenge the Templar's supremacy as Connor throughout the American Revolution.
Ubisoft recently confirmed the Assassin's Creed 4 release date on all platforms. In the UK, the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game will launch on November 1. The game will hit Wii U, PC, Xbox One and PS4 on November 22.
In the US, the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U versions of the game are set to launch on October 29. The PS4 version will follow on November 15, the PC one on November 19, and the Xbox One version on November 22.