Nintendo has confirmed this week's new digital content appearing on the US Wii U and 3DS eShops.
Fans of Nintendo's first console can grab sporting classics Tennis and Golf, while RPG gamers can now grab Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for 3DS.
And Pokémon X and Y get their digital releases on October 12.
Here's the full list:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon X / Pokémon Y - Discover new and classic Pokémon in the breathtaking new Kalos region. Train and interact with your Pokémon like never before as they're brought to life with detailed graphics and animations. Engage in the most intense Pokémon Battles ever, enhanced by new Mega Evolutions and powerful new moves. Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will be available on Oct. 12.
Virtual Console on Wii U
Tennis - In the classic NES game Tennis, players show off their most brilliant lobs and most powerful smashes in a singles or doubles match. Choose between five different levels of difficulty, ranging from Beginner all the way up to Advanced. Don't lose your resolve when Mario sits in as referee!
Golf - Fore! Originally released for NES, and featuring three challenging modes of 18-hole courses, Golf offers classic swinging entertainment to play solo or with a friend.
Also new this week:
- Aqua Moto Racing 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Escape from Zombie City (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Super Black Bass 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Zombie Blaster (DSiWare on Nintendo DSi / Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)