Codemasters has released F1 2013 DLC in the form of classic 1990s content.
Previously only available as part of F1 2013 Classic Edition, 1990s cars and circuit packs are now available to all Xbox 360, PS3 and PC players, priced at £6.49 apiece.
F1 2013: F1 Classics: 1990s Pack (£6.49)
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A, Original Driver: Jean Alesi, Team Legend: Ivan Capelli
- 1992 Williams FW14B, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310, Original Driver: Michael Schumacher, Team Legend: Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18, Original Driver: Damon Hill, Original Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399, Original Driver: Eddie Irvine, Team Legend: Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21, Original Driver: Ralf Schumacher, Team Legend: Alain Prost
F1 2013: F1 Classics Tracks Pack (£6.49)
- Imola- former host of the San Marino Grand prix
- Estoril - former home of the Portuguese Grand prix
The standard and premium editions of F1 2013 offered access to iconic cars and drivers from the 1980s.
In CVG's F1 2013 review, we called the game "a water-tight recreation of the sport with a profound reverence of its past."