DICE has released a fourth Battlefield 4 server update in as many days.
The studio says the update "should fix some of the most common server crashes across all platforms". Full patch notes are published below.
UPDATE #4 (Nov 6): R7 Server Update Rolled Out
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The "admin.say" command should now work properly (PC)
- The "vars.preset" command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
On Tuesday DICE released a list of known Battlefield 4 bugs it is currently investigating or working to patch.
In our Battlefield 4 review, we called the game "a bombastic start to the next generation of shooters, especially in multiplayer."
Professional game critics have identified several performance advantages in the PS4 version of Battlefield 4 compared to the Xbox One edition.