The Android version is scheduled to launch later this month, the studio said on Facebook.
The free app enables players to deliver critical intelligence, deploy war assets, and manage squad-based team play from a bird's eye view of the battlefield displayed on their tablet.
The app supports PC, current and next-gen console versions of the game. Players must have an active soldier at rank ten or higher to use it.
- Command the battlefield: Take point and lead your team to victory wherever you are. Play on any platform server on which you own Battlefield 4. Join games straight from the app, or through Battlelog.
- Communication is key: You'll have to rely on your teammates for success. Talk to your squad directly with full VOIP (on supported platforms).
- Intel warfare: Call in powerful UAVs to scan the area for enemy activity, or jam their radar using EMP. The intel you gather is crucial to ensure the victory of your team.
- Support your troops: Send vehicles and supplies to squads on the ground and give them an edge over the enemy. The better your team works together, the better they'll become.
- Rain down destruction: Turn the tide of battle with devastating cruise missile attacks. Call in powerful gunships to circle strategic locations and help repel enemy forces.
CVG's Battlefield 4 review said the game is a "bombastic start to the next generation of shooters, especially in multiplayer".