FIFA 14 reclaimed the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended November 23.
The best-selling edition of the football game was the new Xbox One version. Xbox Day One Edition consoles included a code to unlock a digital copy of FIFA 14, and these sales were tracked by retail monitor Chart-Track.
Ten of 16 Xbox One launch titles featured in the top 40, with Forza Motorsport 5 the best-selling system exclusive at No.5. Microsoft's racer was included in the second wave of Xbox One Day One Edition consoles.
Call of Duty Ghosts slipped to No.2 after two weeks at the top, Battlefield 4 climbed two places to No.3, while Assassin's Creed 4 was a non-mover at No.4.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes fell four places to No.6, one place ahead of the second highest Xbox One exclusive, Dead Rising 3.
Grand Theft Auto 5 came in at No.8, followed by new releases The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Ryse: Son of Rome.
Need for Speed Rivals debuted at No.13, while Vita exclusive Tearaway entered at No.26.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 03. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 04. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 05. Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft)
- 06. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 07. Dead Rising 3 (Microsoft)
- 08. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 09. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo)
- 10. Ryse: Son of Rome (Microsoft)