Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
The PlayStation 4 has sold 2.1 million units worldwide, Sony Computer Entertainment president Andrew House has announced.
Meanwhile, a PS4 patch designed to fix several Battlefield 4 issues has been delayed, DICE announced. A PC patch was released overnight.
All the news:
- EA addresses 'gameplay affecting' BF4 China Rising issues
- The Witcher 3, The Division and 'upcoming Wii U game' confirmed for VGX
- Mutant Mudds studio delays its new 3DS game, teases unannounced title
- Ridge Racer Slipstream revealed for iOS and Android devices
- The Division in-game footage to be shown at Spike VGX
- Battlefield 4 China Rising gameplay video
- Microsoft to reveal three Lift London games 'very soon'
- Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod hits Steam December 16
- Battlefield 4 PC update released, PS4 patch delayed
- Project Spark beta intro video released
- Kojima didn't initially want to split Metal Gear Solid V into 2 parts
- EU PSN Christmas deals: Diablo 3 and Spelunky discounted
- Jane Austen MMO reaches Kickstarter target
- Xbox One party system improvements in the works
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn PS4 dated for Japan
- Microsoft 'Threshold' will further unify Xbox and Windows - report
- Sony enables 'What's New' PSN feature on PS4
- PS4 sells 2.1 million worldwide