Square Enix has revealed a Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition package.
Costing $89.99, the Collector's Edition version will only be available via the official Square Enix store. The publisher released a trailer showcasing its contents:
Here's the full list of what's included in the box:
- Premium packaging featuring artwork from the Japan release
- 80 page hardcover artbook containing Tetsuya Nomura's original sketches of Lightning, a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo, and concept art from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Silver embossed pocket watch
- DLC code for Final Fantasy VII's Aerith Gainsborough's "Midgar's Flower Girl" outfit
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Game Disc
Additionally, pre-ordering Lightning Returns will get you bonus treats in the form of Cloud Strife's Soldier 1st Class Uniform and Buster Sword.
Lightning Returns was revealed at last year's Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event. The official Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII release date has been confirmed as February 11, 2014 in North America and February 14 in Europe.
Check out the latest developer diary video here.