FIFA 14 has claimed the Christmas No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart.
The last FIFA game to top the chart at Christmas was 2008's FIFA 09. Call of Duty games have dominated since, but CoD: Ghosts has to settle for No.2 this year, coming in 17,000 units behind EA's football game.
EA comfortably holds the record for Christmas No.1s, having topped the Xmas chart on 14 out of 28 recorded years, with FIFA accounting for eight No.1s.
Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4 and Lego Marvel Superheroes rounded off the weekly top five, ahead of Grand Theft Auto 5, Just Dance 2014, Need for Speed Rivals, Killzone Shadow Fall and Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 03. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 04. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 05. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 06. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 07. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 08. Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
- 09. Killzone Shadow Fall (Sony)
- 10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)