The studio also rolled out a new server update and a quick fix for an Obliteration bug which was stopping players from picking up the bomb when the carrier was eliminated.
Dec 20 PC Game Update Notes
- Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
R17 Server Update Notes
- Fix for two server crashes
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur when players accepted a revive within 1 second
- Server performance optimizations
DICE has distributed multiple updates to stabilise servers and improve player experience since the game's release, including a patch issued on December 18 for PS3, PS4, and Xbox 360, and earlier title updates for PC and Xbox One.
An EA spokesperson told CVG this month: "We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game - it is absolutely our #1 priority. The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game. We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel your pain. We will not stop until this is right."