Infinity Ward has released a new Call of Duty: Ghosts hotfix on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Chief among the new features is a Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health, while there are changes to the way that squad are granted during early levels of character progression and new loadouts have been added to Infected mode.
In addition to the new features and fixes listed below, Infinity Ward has detailed a number of areas in which it's working to improve the game over the coming weeks and months, from spawning to weapon balance and hacking/cheating.
December 23 hotfix
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.
The most recent Call of Duty Ghosts update for the Wii U version of the game was released in early December. In addition to various fixes, the patch added a GamePad scoreboard panel which can also be used to mute individual players.