FIFA 14 retained the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended January 4.
It's the sixth time the football title has claimed the top spot, matching its predecessor, which was also No.1 during the same week last year, retail monitor Chart-Track reports.
The top seven games were all non-movers this week, with second-placed Call of Duty: Ghosts followed by Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Need for Speed Rivals and Lego Marvel Super Heroes.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Just Dance 2014 and Gran Turismo 6 rounded off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 03. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 04. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 05. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 06. Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
- 07. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 08. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 09. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 10. Gran Turismo 6 (Sony)