FIFA 14 held the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended January 11.
The game has taken the weekly top spot on seven occasions since release, including the past four weeks, during which Call of Duty Ghosts has had to settle for the No.2 position.
Battlefield 4 moved up one place to No.3 on the latest chart, swapping places with Assassin's Creed 4, while Grand Theft Auto 5 rounded off the top five.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Need for Speed Rivals took the next two spots, while Killzone Shadow Fall climbed 13 places to re-enter the top ten at No.8 following the release of new PS4 hardware stock.
Aliens Colonial Marines rose five places to No.10 as the average price of all versions of the game fell below £5, while the highest charting title to have released on Wii U was Just Dance 2014, which slipped two spots to No.11.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 03. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 04. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 05. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 06. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 07. Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
- 08. Killzone Shadow Fall (Sony)
- 09. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 10. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)