A complete list of Achievements for From Software's Dark Souls 2 has been published online.
The list can be viewed in full on Exophase, but a small selection can be seen below. Dark Souls fanatics may want to avert their eyes now as some of the Achievement descriptions contain spoilers. You have been warned.
Achievements in the game are unlocked for completing activities ranging from activating bonfires to defeating bosses. Naturally, there's one for getting killed too, though we like the idea of players trying their best to not unlock it.
- The Heir: See the ending
- Master of Sorcery: Learn all sorceries
- Master of Miracles: Learn all miracles
- Master of Pyromancy: Learn all pyromancies
- Master of Hexes: Learn all hexes
- This is Dark Souls: Die for the first time
- The Dark Soul: Earn all achievements
The Dark Souls 2 release date on PS3 and Xbox 360 is March 11, 2014 in North America and March 14 in Australia and Europe. A PC edition of the game will follow "shortly" after. According to the game's director, Yui Tanimura, a next-gen version hasn't been considered yet.