Codemasters has added a special edition of Grid 2 to the Steam store.
Grid 2: Reloaded Edition includes the full Grid 2 game as well as nine extra DLC packs for the total price of £29.99 / €44.99 / $49.99.
Bought separately, the total cost of the DLC alone would usually come to £38.11 / €46.41 / $56.91.
The list of packs is as follows:
- Bathurst Track Pack (one new track, three cars)
- Classic GRID Pack (two cars)
- Drift Pack (four cars)
- GTR Racing Pack (one car)
- Headstart Pack (one car, 15% off prices in the game's store)
- IndyCar Pack (one new track, two liveries)
- Peak Performance Pack (six cars)
- Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack (one new track, two cars)
- Super Modified Pack (four cars)
The game's free Demolition Derby DLC, released last August, is also included.
The only DLC pack missing from the bundle is the McLaren Racing Pack, which also includes the Brands Hatch GP circuit.
In CVG's Grid 2 review, we said: "Grid 2 is a robust and complete racing package that delivers big on value-for-money and while it's by no means a game of end-to-end thrills, it has its moments. Those that splash out will have their investment repaid in kind, once they get to grips with its foibles."
Grid 2: Reloaded Edition is available now from the Steam store.