FIFA 14 retained its number one spot in the UK chart last week as the top three remained unchanged.
EA's football title has yet to be toppled from its throne since 2014 started, with this week marking the game's sixth consecutive week at number one and its ninth week in total since it launched.
The only new entry in the entire Top 40 was Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z, which debuted at number ten, making it the highest week one chart position for a Dragon Ball game in five years.
Elsewhere, Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Minecraft made slight gains up the chart, while Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone Shadow Fall dropped.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 03. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 04. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 05. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 06. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 07. Killzone Shadow Fall (Sony)
- 08. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 09. Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
- 10. Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z (Namco Bandai)