The PlayStation 4 version of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has received a new patch fixing a number of single-player bugs.
The patch, which is 2.3GB in size, brings the game up to version 1.04 and introduces eight new fixes for various issues.
One of the major repairs is a bug that affected any player with 100 friends in their Friend List, making them unable to connect to others while playing.
The full list of fixes is as follows:
- Fixed rare crashes and freezes
- Changed fight balance to increase double attacks
- Fixed Abstergo challenges count to show 100% when completed
- Added tutorial video streaming support
- Added support for Resources Pack consumable
- Fixed news display not always showing correct news
- Fixed loyalty rewards skins not always being awarded
- Fixed connection with over 100 friends
The last major patch for Assassin's Creed IV was released at launch, increasing the game's native resolution from 900p to 1080p.
In CVG's Assassin's Creed IV review, we said, "Much like the first Assassin's Creed, Black Flag isn't perfect. But the treasure trove of memorable experiences on offer here put all but the very best open worlds to shame."
It was also recently reported that Ubisoft is said to be working on two new Assassin's Creed games for release in 2014.