Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
Microsoft has named Satya Nadella as its new CEO. 47, Nadella joined Microsoft in 1992 and previously managed the company's Cloud and Enterprise group, one of its fastest growing sectors.
Meanwhile, the next games in the NBA 2K and WWE 2K series will be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
All the news:
- Rockstar heads chosen for AIAS Hall of Fame
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 30-minute dev diary
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer promises 'epic fights'
- 90s Arcade Racer targets 'mid-2014' Wii U release
- PS4 horror Outlast free to US PS Plus subs from Tuesday
- Star Wars: The Old Republic plans two expansions in 2014
- Murdered: Soul Suspect also coming to PS4
- Civilization V: Complete Edition compiles all content for $50
- Nintendo confirms buyback of some Yamauchi shares
- Thief goes gold, new trailer is a six-minute primer
- Microsoft names new CEO
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition release date confirmed
- Valve to launch Steam Music for Big Picture and SteamOS
- Titanfall details explain the story behind the Frontier Militia
- WWE 2K15 and NBA 2K15 confirmed for next-gen
- New iOS and Android game lets players help fight cancer
- Gunpoint dev reveals new space stealth game called Heat Signature
- Pokemon Bank released in Europe
- Rockstar discounts GTA 5, GTA 4 and GTA DLC on Xbox Live
- Disney Infinity 2 'in development, will include Marvel and Star Wars characters'
- Journey developer may reveal new game this year
- PlayStation Now beta video leaks
- The Wolf Among Us episode 2 release date announced
- Assassin's Creed IV gets PS4 version patch
- Soul Calibur: Lost Swords gets Japanese launch trailer