Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry will be released as a standalone game on February 19 for PS3 and PS4, and February 25 on PC.
Meanwhile, Microsoft will release an Xbox One system update on Tuesday, February 11, it's announced.
All the news:
- Warface Xbox 360 beta out Wednesday
- Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry gets standalone release
- Capcom confirms Strider release date
- CCP to honor 'all active EVE players' with 16ft monument
- UK games tax breaks: Prime minister 'hopeful of good news soon'
- Microsoft details 2 Xbox One system updates
- PS Store Sale: Knack, GT6, Tearaway, Catherine, Hotline Miami and more
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two release date set
- Stealth Inc developer to announce four PlayStation games in February
- Borderlands 2 Valentines Day themed DLC coming February 11
- Rockstar raises Social Club crew member cap to 1,000
- Lightning Returns dev diary puts the spotlight on the developers
- Sony in talks with The King of Kong director for Uncharted movie
- South Park: Stick of Truth doesn't use uPlay
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 gameplay video plays with the Toymaker
- Infamous: Second Son screenshots show off Seattle