The list of achievements for South Park: The Stick Of Truth has been uncovered.
The full list of 50 achievements can be found over at Xbox Achievements but we've listed a few of the more notable ones below.
It's also worth pointing out that the 'KKK' referred to is not actually the Ku Klux Klan, but the name of Cartman's club which unfortunately shares the same initials.
- New Kid On The Block - Join The KKK
- Gingivitis - Let Gingers bite you 3 times without blocking
- Are We Cool? - Find Jesus while playing as a Jew
- Irritable Bowels - Shit your pants during a boss battle
- Heisenberg - Defeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap
- Chinpokolypse - Collect all the Chinpokomon
- Canadian handshake - Fart on people 100 times
- You bastards! - Have Kenny Die 10 times in battle over the course of the game
However, the game was delayed one more time and is finally due for release on March 4 in North America, March 7 in Europe and March 6 in Australia.