Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
Irrational Games, the studio behind the BioShock series, will close down as its founder Ken Levine commits to a "new venture" with a smaller studio.
Meanwhile, Sony Computer Entertainment has released a brand new The Order 1886 gameplay video showing the PS4 exclusive in action.
All the news:
- The Last of Us 90-minute making-of documentary available free
- New Rayman Legends trailer marks PS4, Xbox One launch
- Forza Motorsport 5 gets Road America tracks and cars DLC
- BioShock dev Irrational Games to close
- Bravely Default's story inspired by Glee, director says
- Miyamoto confirms Year of Luigi will end in March
- Bleszinski says Gears of War was more macho than planned
- GDC survey suggests PS4 is US devs' most popular console
- 'Psychedelic shooter' Futuridium EP Deluxe coming to Vita
- Candy Crush studio files for $500m IPO
- The Order 1886: Sony releases new gameplay video
- Welsh GT Academy winner signed up by Red Bull
- Humble Store introduces 'Humble pricing' for EU
- Video: Disney Infinity Phineas and Agent P figures set for April 1
- Sega announces restructure of Persona dev Atlus
- Mafia designer's crowd-funded RPG coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Strider review round-up: Strong scores for Hiryu's return
- Skylanders now an annual franchise, figure releases to be 'staggered'
- Valve rejects claims it receives players' browsing history
- PS4 sells 5.3 million worldwide