EA has released the first of multiple new car packs headed to Need for Speed Rivals over the next four weeks.
Available now via the US PS Store and this week for other platforms and regions are new Ferrari and Jaguar cars.
The Ferrari Pack contains anniversary editions of the F40 1987 and F50 1995 models, while the Jaguar Pack brings the XJ220 and the Jaguar C-X75 Prototype - a hybrid-electric two-seater - to the game.
Trailers for both packs were released today, and can be viewed below. EA confirms that more new cars will be released as downloads for the game planned "throughout the next four weeks".
Here's a list of the new DLC content and pricing released to the US PS Store today:
- Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack ($5.99)
- Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Cops ($3.99)
- Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Racers ($3.99)
- Simply Jaguar - Racers ($3.99)
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack ($5.99)
- Simply Jaguar Cops ($3.99)