The Lego Movie Videogame held the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended February 22.
Retail monitor Chart-Track said sales of the game rose seven per cent in its second week of availability, enabling it to hold off competition from FIFA 14, which jumped two places to No.2 following price discounts.
Call of Duty Ghosts slipped one spot to No.3, while Battlefield 4 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes rounded off the top five.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag occupied the next three positions, ahead of the week's highest new entry, Wii U exclusive Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze at No.9, and Rayman Legends at No.10.
New PS3, Xbox 360 and PC release Rambo: The Video Game also debuted at No.21.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 02. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 03. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 04. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 05. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- 06. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 07. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 08. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 09. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Nintendo)
- 10. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)