The Burial at Sea DLC is split into two parts; in the first, which launched in November, players resume the role of Infinite protagonist Booker, but in the second they play as Elizabeth for the first time.
Avert your eyes to avoid potential spoilers
Level designer Amanda Jeffrey has said that playing as Elizabeth will be a less combat-focused and more strategic experience, suggesting players may have to use stealth rather than deadly force to outsmart enemies.
Set for release on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC starting March 25 priced at £11.99/$14.99, Burial At Sea is the last piece of releasable content developed by Irrational Games, following the studio's surprise closure in February.
- Up and running: Repaired the machine in Suchong's lab in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
- Mein hair: Delivered the hair sample in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
- Paid in full: Completed Burial at Sea - Episode 2 .
- The whole story: Collected all Audio Diaries and Voxophones in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
- Taffer's delight: Completed Burial at Sea - Episode 2 in 1998 mode.
- Making some noise: Gained five noisemakers through lockpicking.
- Twofer: Knocked out two or more enemies using the same Gas Bolt.
- Gluten for punishment: Used Ironsides to collect 20 rounds of ammo or more in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
- Dead Drop: On three occasions, knocked out an enemy after silently dropping off a Freight Hook.
- Never saw it coming: While invisible, used Peeping Tom to knock out 15 enemies with a melee attack.