Infamous Second Son debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended March 22.
The third game in Sony's series held off competition from multiplatform, cross-gen release Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which debuted at No.2.
The new releases pushed the previous week's best-seller, Titanfall, down to No.3, while new PS3 and Vita release Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster debuted at No.4 and South Park: The Stick of Truth rounded off the top five.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Infamous Second Son (Sony)
- 02. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- 03. Titanfall (EA)
- 04. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Square Enix)
- 05. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 06. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 07. Dark Souls 2 (Namco bandai)
- 08. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 09. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- 10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)