Infamous Second Son retained the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended March 29.
The PS4 exclusive sold 3,000 copies more than second placed Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which outsold third placed Titanfall by just 100 units, according to retail monitor Chart-Track.
FIFA 14 and The Lego Movie Videogame rounded off the top five, while Diablo 3's first expansion pack, Reaper of Souls, was the sole new entry in the top ten at No.6.
The other new top 40 entries were Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright at No.15 and MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame at No.19.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Infamous Second Son (Sony)
- 02. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- 03. Titanfall (EA)
- 04. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 05. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 06. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (Blizzard)
- 07. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 08. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 09. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 10. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Square Enix)