FIFA 14 reclaimed the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended April 5.
Having launched 28 weeks ago, the football game has now topped the chart on eleven occasions, a feat only matched by four other titles: Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Wii Fit, Zumba Fitness and FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98.
Titanfall for Xbox One and PC was a non-mover at No.3, with an Xbox 360 version set for release later this week.
Call of Duty Ghosts climbed four places to No.4 in the week that Activision released the shooter's second DLC map pack, while Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes rounded off the top five.
The only other new release to make the top 40 was Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Complete Edition for PS4 and Vita at No.29.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
- 03. Titanfall (EA)
- 04. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 05. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- 06. Infamous Second Son (Sony)
- 07. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 08. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 09. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 10. Battlefield 4 (EA)