Rockstar has announced it will be giving players the ability to create their own Capture Jobs using the GTA Online Creator tool on April 11.
The update will give players the opportunity to choose between four Capture Job variants (Contend, GTA, Hold and Raid) and publish them for other players to try, rate and share using the Rockstar Games Social Club.
To help players prepare for the new content those that play any of the official Capture Jobs from now until Friday will earn double GTA$ and RP.
Rockstar has recommended players check out the following Capture Jobs:
- Contend: Salty Snatch: Dog walkers and surfing talent agents look out - two import operations at either end of Chumash Beach are fighting over a shipment that's landed on the pier. Any product they can get to their spot in the sand is theirs to keep.
- GTA: All Abhorred: Not just for parolees and perverts anymore, a fleet of buses at the Dashound Bus Center in Downtown LS becomes a target for two teams of hoods. They compete to get buses back to their bases on either side of the city, while trying to stop the other team from doing the same.
- GTA: Field of Screams: A tractor shortage in Grapeseed leads to farmyard chaos. It's harvest time, and two rival gangs compete to bring a Fieldmaster tractor back to their bases. Farming is a deadly serious business in Blaine County.
- Hold: Freight Fight: Two importers fight over rights to a shipment at the Terminal. Scrappy close quarters battle as they try to get as much product to their side of the containers as they can, and protect it when it gets there.
- Raid: High Road: Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness: playground for uptight hikers, creepy bird watchers, trail mix enthusiasts and drug runners. Fight a rival crew for the rights to the tunnel shortcut to the Alamo Sea, and put them out of business by taking their product and banking it on your side of the tunnel.
- Raid: Wargames: Like any military operation, when things kick off at Fort Zancudo Air Base, they escalate pretty quickly. Teams hoarding their black market profits raid each other's bases at either end of the facility. If they get the goods back, they're banked. Nothing's off limits to be used here, including the fighter jets.
Rockstar recently released a huge new update for GTA Online, adding new cars and other expensive vehicles, new missions and more, along with a huge list of bug fixes. The 'Business Update', aka Title Update 1.11, was designed to cater specifically to the richer players in Los Santos with three new pricy cars, a new jet, clothes and lots more.