Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
2K Games has officially announced Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in autumn 2014.
Meanwhile, the PS4 edition of The Last of Us will render in 1080p resolution in addition to a string of other improvements listed by online retailer Amazon.
All the news:
- GTA Online the 'gift that keeps on giving', Zelnick says
- Mobile game survey finds players leave fast
- SOE announces H1Z1 zombie survival MMO
- Chaos Reborn Kickstarter adds playable demo
- Amazon Fire TV fills gap between AAA and casual, VP says
- Online shooter Secret Ponchos coming to PC
- Minecraft Pocket Edition sales top 21 million
- Child of Light dev diary explores music and sound
- Last of Us PS4 details: 1080p and 'gameplay improvements'
- Sega layoffs hit London office
- Blizzard applies for trademark on 'Overwatch'
- PlayStation Store March sales charts published
- EU PS Store update: Strike Suit Zero, Wolf Among Us Ep. 3, FM Classic 2014
- Football Manager Classic 2014 video shows 3D match engine on Vita
- Sony started VR adoption with PS Move
- 3DS and Mario Party Island Tour top Japanese charts
- The Evil Within gameplay trailer shows the hospital from hell
- Forza 5 update adding free Long Beach circuit - trailer
- Video: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel officially announced
- Borderlands 'may not be feasible on next-gen for a few years'
- Massive PlayStation Network Easter sale kicks off today
- US PS Store update: Final Fantasy XIV, Persona 4, Lego The Hobbit
- Cancelled LucasArts Darth Maul title revealed with gameplay video
- Dark Souls 2 update 1.03 begins rolling out
- Steam discounts Spelunky and The Wolf Among Us
- Killer Instinct update adds Fulgore, weighs in at 6.8GB
- The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 listed by Sony
- New Mario game in development, 3D World team confirms
- Watch Dogs DLC season pass includes 'unique single player campaign'