Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were sleeping.
The first trailer for The Last of Us Remastered shows a brief glimpse at the PS4 title's visually refined world.
Meanwhile, PS4 racer DriveClub will not include microtransactions, a common business model which its design director called a "plague."
All the news:
- Video: Below confirmed for PC release on Steam
- E.T. Atari landfill dig set for April 26
- Call of Duty Ghosts Devastation hits PC, PS3, PS4 May 8
- Hitman GO hits iOS on April 17
- Double Fine publishing for "vibrant indie ecosystem"
- Firaxis' new AAA title to be revealed Saturday
- US Nintendo eShop update: Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, WarioWare
- Video: Watch Dogs trailer shows improved PC visuals
- Video: The Last of Us Remastered trailer revealed
- Transistor release date set for May 20
- Titanfall patch adds private matches
- DriveClub will not include microtransactions
- Lego The Hobbit Wii U delayed in US
- Oculus Rift viable for free-to-play after 5m units, says World of Tanks boss
- Elite Dangerous premium beta costs £100
- Dragon Age Inquisition won't see character DLC 'because it'd have to be on-disc'
- Nintendo's multi-million selling Tomodachi Life confirmed for western release
- Minecraft title update 15 released on Xbox 360
- World of Tanks average revenue per user outpaces other MMOs, research suggests
- Fortnite details: Character classes, base building, free-to-play and more
- Watch Dogs PS4 targeting 1080p
- Player earns $100,000 making in-game items for SOE titles
- The Last of Us Remastered 'targeting 60fps on PS4'
- Ubisoft offering 'Uplay ambassadors' VIP tickets to E3
- Star Wars The Old Republic Invasion update launched
- Diablo 3 patch 2.0.4 released
- NES Remix 2 trailer shows off mini-games
- First Titanfall Xbox 360 review scores published
- Ubisoft Red Storm collaborating on The Division