Titanfall jumped two places to top the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended April 12.
While Respawn's Xbox One and PC versions of Titanfall released on March 11, the Bluepoint Games developed Xbox 360 edition launched on Friday in the UK, driving a 220 per cent rise in weekly sales.
FIFA 14, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Call of Duty: Ghosts rounded off the top five.
Xbox One exclusive Kinect Sports Rivals debuted at No.14, Football Manager 2014 re-entered the top 40 at No.18 following the release of Football Manager Classic 2014 on Vita, while new Xbox 360 and PS3 release Don Bradman Cricket 14 entered at No.34.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Titanfall (EA)
- 02. Lego The Hobbit (Warner)
- 03. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 04. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 05. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 06. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 07. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 08. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- 09. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)